On Tuesday, our friends over at Nomad announced a new Active Rugged Case for Apple’s AirPods Pro. The case is made of water-resistant leather, making it perfect for trips to the gym and other adventures, and it’s available now for under $35.
Here’s everything you need to know about the case:
- Made out of Mocha Heinen Leather from Germany. It’s hydrophobic, meaning it is made to repel water.
- It’s a 2-piece construction, so you don’t have to worry about the case ‘pulling’ your case lid shut
- It has a protective microfiber lining, so it won’t scratch or scuff the outside of your AirPods Pro case
- It also has an integrated light pipe so you can see your case’s LED charging indicator
- Finally, it features a handy lanyard attachment point (lanyard not included)
- Oh, and of course the case does not affect your ability to wirelessly charge your AirPods
Nomad’s Active Rugged Case is available now on their website for $34.95, and it comes in both Mocha brown and black colorways.