Like your other Mac apps, Reminders offers a collection of keyboard shortcuts that let you zip around the app and get things done faster.
Here are the keyboard shortcuts you can use in Reminders on Mac.
Keyboard shortcuts for the Reminders app
From new reminders and lists to working with subtasks, here are the shortcuts for Reminders.
- New reminder: Command + N
- New list: Shift + Command + N
- Indent: Command + ] (right bracket)
- Outdent: Command + [ (left bracket)
- Flag: Shift + Command + F
- Show info: Command + I (capital letter “i”)
- Show subtasks: Command + E
- Hide subtasks: Shift + Command + E
- Show and hide the sidebar: Control + Command + S
- Enter or exit full screen view: Control + Command + F
- Close and quit Reminders: Command + W
- Quit Reminders: Command + Q
Wrapping it up
Hopefully these handy keyboard shortcuts will be some that you keep in mind the next time you’re using Reminders on Mac.
For more, check out our Keyboard Shortcuts section!