You can find some great cooking apps for Apple TV and iOS. You might like those that help you learn kitchen skills, find delicious recipes, or let you explore the world of cooking more.
On Apple Watch, these types of apps can be quite handy because they’re right on your wrist. Unfortunately, they aren’t as plentiful as they once were. So, if you’ve been searching for the best apps for Apple Watch to help prepare you to cook, then this list is for you.
Big Oven on Apple Watch gives you your shopping list for recipes you find in the app on your iPhone. This is a terrific way to make sure that you get everything you need at the store for that tasty meal or dish you’re preparing.
- Availability: iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Android, Windows, Kindle Fire, and the web
- Cost: Free with in-app subscription options that give you custom recipe folders, meal plan syncing, ad-removal, and more
If you enjoy Kitchen Stories on your Apple TV, then you’ll like it on your iPhone and Apple Watch as well. Add a list of ingredients from a recipe to the in-app shopping list and then access it on your wrist when you’re at the market.
- Availability: iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV, Android, Amazon devices, and the web
- Cost: Free with in-app subscription options for additional recipes
HelloFresh offers something different on Apple Watch than the other apps here. Once you pick a recipe on iPhone and start cooking, you can use your Watch to move through the steps of the recipe on your phone. This gives you an easier way to keep cooking along with the instructions.
- Availability: iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Android
- Cost: Free
Whether you’re a vegetarian or just appreciate delicious veggies, you’ll like Veggie Weekend for tasty recipes. Pick a recipe on iPhone and then view ingredients and manage the timer on your wrist as you prepare the dishes.
- Availability: iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch
- Cost: Free with in-app purchases for additional recipes
Wrapping up these Apple Watch apps for cooking help
It’s too bad the App Store doesn’t have more Apple Watch apps for cooking. Being able to browse and follow recipes on your wrist would be ideal. But for now, these apps can still help you in the kitchen.
For more app lists, check out our “Best Of” apps for Apple Watch.