When it’s time for school to start up again, it’s important for students to plan their day and schedule their week. And there’s no handier way to do it than with apps for Apple Watch. With the wearable and right apps on your wrist, you can see which class starts when, what assignments are due, and when free time begins.
Here are some of the best Apple Watch apps for students to plan their schedule.
iStudiez Pro Legendary Planner
For an excellent student planner that keeps your classes, assignments, exams, schedule, instructors, and more, all in one spot, check out iStudiez Pro for Apple Watch and iPhone. This convenient tool will keep you up to date on everything on your plate.
iStudiez Pro Apple Watch features:
- Check your planner for free time you and what’s all on your schedule for the current and next day with details like times, room numbers, and instructors.
- View assignments and exams with due dates and information.
- Switch views between list and grid with Force Touch.
For students who need and all-encompassing tool for keeping up with school, iStudiez Pro is perfect. Along with the helpful Apple Watch features, you’ll love what the app has to offer on iPhone as well.
- Availability: iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac, Android, and Windows
- Cost: Free with in-app purchase options for multiplatform cloud sync
myHomework Student Planner
The myHomework app mostly concentrates on your assignments but also lets you add your classes, schedule, and instructors with flexible features. The app on iPhone has an easy-to-use interface for adding and viewing everything you need for the school year and exactly what you need on Apple Watch to get you through it no matter where you go.
myHomework Apple Watch features:
- View assignments on the main screen with due dates, class names, and times.
- Check out assignment details like notes and instructors.
- Mark assignments complete using Force Touch.
For keeping up with all assignments from essays and papers to homework and research, myHomework is a helpful app for any grade or college student. Plus, the features offered on iPhone include a calendar and connection directly to Teachers.io to receive instructor announcements.
- Availability: iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac, Android, Windows, Chrome, Kindle Fire, and the web
- Cost: Free with in-app purchases for themes, cross-platform syncing, web access, and more
Maybe you’re not carrying a full load right now and are only taking a class or two. So, you might not need or want all of the bells and whistles of the above apps. If so, take a look at Class Timetable. With the app on your Apple Watch and iPhone, you can add exactly what you need to plan accordingly.
Class Timetable Apple Watch features:
- View classes and times for each day of the week.
- Include weekend days in your schedule for those Saturday morning classes.
- Check out your assignments due with Force Touch.
Class Timetable is a basic student planner that lets you add your classes, schedule, and assignments quickly and easily.
- Availability: iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Android
- Cost: Free with an in-app purchase for the pro version which gives you class notifications, assignment reminders, and other useful features
Wrapping up these Apple Watch apps for student planning
Keeping up with everything when you’re in school can be just as tough as school itself. So, make sure you’re prepared with an app you can have with you at all times; on your wrist.
Are you a student who is planning to check out one of these helpful apps? If you have a different one you’d like to recommend to your fellow students, feel free to leave comment below!