The Nano Sous Vide Precision Cooker from Anova allows anyone to cook a restaurant-quality meal without needing to be an expert in the kitchen. Simply attach the Nano to any pot, add water, drop in desired food in a sealed bag or glass jar, and let Anova handle the rest. And right now you can get the Nano for just $79 on Amazon.
- Smart device control and notifications
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Choose from over 1000+ sous vide recipes for every cooking skill level
- Temperature range from 32-degrees to 197-degrees Fahrenheit
With a sous video precision cooker, you are going to get perfect results every time. Because your food is enclosed in a container, and completely covered in water, there are never any dry edges or rare centers. Juices and flavors don’t escape, and everything gets cooked evenly. If you like home-cooked meals, but don’t like cooking, check it out!
Other deals worth checking out:
- Get a pair of truly wireless earbuds with charging case for $50
- Sony 6.4-inch Car Play/Android Auto receiver $300
- Philips Hue Color Ambiance Starter Kit $100
- SanDisk 500GB Extreme Portable SSD $110
- PlayStation Gold Wireless Headset $73
- GoPro HERO waterproof camera – Buy for $167
- iTunes movie deals