If you use Apple Music to listen to your favorite tracks on your Mac, then it’s easy to follow along with the lyrics of any song.
You can view song lyrics on your Mac in one of two ways; either from the main iTunes window, or from the iTunes mini player. We’ll outline the steps for both ways to view song lyrics in Apple Music on your Mac below.
View lyrics from the full iTunes window
If you aren’t using the iTunes mini player, you can view a song’s lyrics by following these steps:
1) Click on the Menu button at the top of the iTunes interface.
2) From the drop-down menu, click on the Lyrics tab.
3) The lyrics of the song you’re listening to are now displayed in the drop-down menu interface:
View lyrics from the iTunes mini player
If you’re using the iTunes mini player, then there’s another way to view song lyrics while you listen to Music. Follow these steps instead:
1) Click on the Menu button at the bottom right of the mini player window.
2) Once the window expands, click on the Lyrics tab.
3) The lyrics will now be displayed inside of the expanded mini player window:
Now that you know how to view the lyrics of any song from Apple Music on your Mac, you’re ready to sing along whenever you want to.