If you use Apple Music to listen to your favorite tracks on your Mac, then it’s easy to follow along with the lyrics of any song.
You can view song lyrics on your Mac in one of two ways; either from the main Music app window or from the Music MiniPlayer. We’ll outline the steps for both ways to view song lyrics in Apple Music on your Mac below.
View lyrics from the full Music app window
If you aren’t using the Music MiniPlayer, you can view a song’s lyrics by following these steps.
1) Click to play your song button in the Music app interface.
2) In the toolbar, click on the Lyrics button.
3) The lyrics of the song you’re listening to are now displayed on the right side of the Music app.
View lyrics from the Music app MiniPlayer
If you’re using the Music MiniPlayer, then there’s another way to view song lyrics while you listen to songs. Follow these steps.
1) Hover your cursor over the bottom of the MiniPlayer window.
2) When the toolbar displays, click on the Lyrics button.
3) The lyrics will then display inside of the expanded mini player window.
Now that you know how to view the lyrics of any song from Apple Music on your Mac, you’re ready to sing along whenever you want to.