Episode 141: The 2015 jailbreak award winners are discussed, a new jailbreak is shown off on video, the App Admin downgrade tweak is updated with new features, how to access your iPhone’s flashlight with your mute switch, and a new Activator beta adds Apple Watch-specific features.
Support Let’s Talk Jailbreak: Get peace of mind knowing your files are backed up securely
in the cloud. Backup your Mac or PC for just $5/month. Go to backblaze.com/iDB.
Access the latest episode of Let’s Talk Jailbreak:
- How to subscribe to Let’s Talk Jailbreak
- Subscribe via RSS feed
- Open in the iOS Podcasts app
- Open in Instacast on iOS
- Open in Pocket Casts
- Direct Download
- The results of the 2015 Jailbreak Awards are in…
- Well-known hacker teases iOS 9.2.1 jailbreak
- App Admin updated with even more iOS app downgrading features
- New Activator beta adds two Apple Watch-centric features
- Appster: a must-have utility for viewing app and tweak data
- Access your favorite apps from your Lock screen with Akri
- This tweak gives iOS notifications a makeover
- How to toggle the iPhone’s flashlight using the mute switch [jailbreak]
Want more? Follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco, Send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkJailbreak if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. See you next week!