Episode 86: We talk about Adam Bell’s upcoming CarPlay jailbreak tweak, the iOS 8.1.2 jailbreak, downgrading to iOS 8.1.1, Auxo for iOS 8, two new alarm clock tweaks, and a tweak that lets you take screenshots without the status bar…sort of.
This episode has no sponsor, but you can always support Let’s Talk Jailbreak and iDB by downloading our OS X Yosemite Interactive User Guide in the iBooks Store.
Access the latest episode of Let’s Talk Jailbreak:
- How to subscribe to Let’s Talk Jailbreak
- Subscribe via RSS feed
- Open in the iOS Podcasts app
- Open in Instacast on iOS
- Open in Pocket Casts
- Direct Download
- You can still downgrade to iOS 8.1.1
- TaiG updated with support to jailbreak iOS 8.1.2
- Auxo for iOS 8 is in the works
- 22 new and updated tweaks that will keep you busy this weekend
- Hands-on with CarPlay Activator, a very promising standalone CarPlay tweak
- This tweak will make sure you never accidentally set an alarm for the evening
- Clone Alarm: a new tweak for those who don’t trust having a single alarm clock
- How to take iPhone screenshots without the status bar
Want more? Follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco, Send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkJailbreak if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. See you next week!