Like every Sunday, we get to take a look at some of the most popular posts that were published on iDB during the week that just ended. Whether it is a news item, a new jailbreak tweak, a tutorial, or an app review, we sum it all up in one convenient place for you.
As always, if you like what you’re reading, please feel free to spread the love by sharing our posts on your favorite social network.
We’re usually hanging out a lot on Twitter and Facebook, more rarely on Google+.
- How to add World Cup games schedule to your iPhone calendar
- How to watch the World Cup live on iPhone and iPad
- The best apps for the 2014 FIFA World Cup
- iOS 8 and the future of jailbreaking
- Should you give up your jailbreak to upgrade to iOS 8 beta?
- How to downgrade from iOS 8 beta to iOS 7.1.1
- Cydia updated with iOS 7 icon and redesigned interface
- iOS 7 security flaw allows for Lock screen bypass in seconds
- New photos of alleged iPhone 6 shell surface
- New part photos contrast supposed iPhone 6 design to iPhone 5s
- Skype 5.0 now available on the App Store
- The best yoga apps
- Apps of the Week: Broken Age, These Lumps, Unread for iPad, and more
- Wallpapers of the week: one year anniversary edition
Don’t forget to listen to the latest episode of our new podcast, Let’s Talk iOS:
And of course, make sure to catch up with the new episode of Let’s Talk Jailbreak:
We’re social! Find iDB on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, App.net, YouTube, and in your RSS reader. Also make sure to subscribe to our new podcast!