Sn0wbreeze actually saw two updates this weekend. Version 2.9.10 was released first, with support for iOS 6.1.2 and a fix for the Apple TV. And then came 2.9.11 with a Cydia-related bug fix.
- 2.9.11: Fixed bug with Cydia having “compatibility-issues” with the untether package on 6.1.2.
- 2.9.10: Added Apple TV 2 iOS 5.2 sandbox fix. (thanks @nitoTV!)
- 2.9.10: Added iOS 6.1.2 support for 3GS/A4 devices (as usual).
Additionally, iH8sn0w has updated his SHSH tool iFaith to version 1.5.3. The app now supports blob dumping for 6.1.2 (on 3GS+A4 devices) and new improvements should make it run more smoothly.
- 1.5.3: Now dumps 3GS/A4 devices running iOS 6.1.2.
- 1.5.3: Fixed Windows XP USB issues.
- 1.5.3: Fixed annoying bug when downloading blobs from server(s).
- 1.5.3: More bug fixes
- 1.5.3: Minor UI improvements.
- 1.5.3: More iPhone 4-Rev2 fixes (Still needs more feedback).