Springtomize 2 — the ridiculously in-depth Springboard tweak package — was updated today to include native iPad support among other things.
This means that you can now run it in full screen mode without having to enable the iPad’s 2x mode for iPhone apps.
It also means that it gains a few new iPad centric features along the way. Check out our video walkthrough of the new Springtomize 2 in action…
Here is the full change log for this new version of Springtomize 2:
- Full iPad, iPad 2 and iPhone 4S compatibility
- new options for the coverflow dock effect, including 3 different modes and the ability to adjust different aspects
- landscape / portrait options for icons for the iPad
- transparent notification center
- hide dock shadow
- hide AM/PM in status bar
- random icons flipping while coverflow effect was enabled
- icon image effects not applying to webclips
- dock icons disappearing after hiding dock under certain circumstances
- folder labels not hiding in the dock, when “Hide Labels” for Dock was enabled
- the user is now informed if the daemon is not running when toggling substrate addons
- notifications on lock screen misplaced when top bar was disabled
- automatic backups not working on some devices
- folders shadow not hiding properly
My favorite new feature is the ability to have a custom amount of icons in both portrait and landscape mode. The custom icons dynamically change just like they do on a stock iPad.
You will need a jailbroken iDevice in order to use Springtomize 2. For those who already own the tweak, this is a free update. If you want a better idea of all of the features that come with Springtomize 2, don’t forget to check out our in-depth review.
What do you think about this latest update?