What’s better than an expensive app going on sale? An expensive app going free. That’s exactly what has happened with the popular photo editing app Snapseed. The utility is normally $4.99, but is now currently available for free.
The app, made by Nik Software, was named iTunes App of the Week last month, and has a rating of 4.5 stars out of nearly 700 ratings. Want to see what Snapseed can do? Hit the jump to find out more about the app…
From Snapseed’s App Store description:
“Snapseed makes any photograph extraordinary and puts a fun high-quality photo experience right at your fingertips. Now anyone can enhance, transform, and share their photos with ease using incredibly advanced features from the leader in digital photography software!
– Easily browse and adjust your photos with a single tap using Auto Correct
– Tweak your photo to perfection with Tune Image
– Use Selective Adjust to enhance specific objects or areas in your photos
– Experiment with fun and innovative features like Drama, Vintage, Grunge, and Center Focus
– Add Borders for incredible finishing touches
– Email your creations or share them on Facebook and Flickr”
Snapseed is universal, so it works on the iPhone, iPad, and the iPod touch. The sale started yesterday, and will be going on through the 23rd (Friday). So you might want to head over to the App Store ASAP so you don’t miss it.
What do you think? Deal or no deal?