After launching a support account on Twitter in March of this year, which was a great move, the Apple Support team has now created a YouTube channel dedicated to iOS tips and tricks, how-tos and other highly polished video tutorials.
“Tips, tricks and how-tos—straight from Apple,” read’s the channel’s description.
At post time, the Apple Support channel hosted ten videos, some of which were previously published on their Twitter account as native Twitter videos.
- How to mute or leave a group conversation—Learn how to leave a group chat or mute text notifications on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- How to add and send attachments in Mail—Add and send email attachments in Mail from your iPhone or iPad in just a few quick taps.
- How to take a screenshot—Learn how to take a screenshot on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, then add drawings, text and more with Markup.
- How to delete photos—Save a little space on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch by erasing images or videos in Photos.
- How to delete call history—You can delete your entire call list or remove specific calls on your iPhone in just a few steps.
- How to link duplicates or delete contacts—Here’s how to remove contacts and link duplicate phone numbers on your iPhone or iPad.
- How to send and save GIFs—Learn how to send and save GIFs on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch in just a few taps.
- How to print anything—Need to print an important document or just a cute photo? Here’s how to print with AirPrint using your iPhone or iPad.
- How to change your wallpaper—You can change the wallpaper or lock screen on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch in just a few steps.
- How to update iOS—Want the latest features on your device? Here’s how to update iOS on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Here’s one example to give you a feel for high production value of Apple’s video tutorials.
Apple also links appropriate support articles on its website in video descriptions.
What do you think of Apple’s new YouTube channel?
Let us know by leaving a comment below.