The app features built-in support for iTunes, Windows Media Player and Spotify music, plus Surface Studio and Surface Dial integration. Built specifically for Windows 10, djay Pro provides a complete toolkit for DJs of all skill levels.
Some of the more powerful features include pristine sound quality, high-definition waveforms, four decks and audio effects, as well as native support for external audio interfaces and over 60 MIDI controllers from Pioneer DJ, Reloop, Numark and others.
Watch Algoriddim’s video of djay Pro for Windows running on a Microsoft Studio all-in-one with Microsoft’s innovative Surface Dial input device, a killer combo indeed.
To port the iOS app to Windows, they used Microsoft’s Windows Bridge technology.
“This enabled creating a truly cross-platform app that bridges desktop and touch devices, while at the same time feeling completely native on Windows 10,” they said.
The app’s integration with Windows allows it to take advantage of Microsoft’s advanced core technologies such as low-latency audio, smooth graphics and plug-and-play hardware support.
Here are the key features of djay Pro for Windows:
- Instant access to over 20 million songs
- Playlists, Songs, Charts, Browse
- Match: cloud-based song recommendations
- Instant access to BPM and Key information through the cloud
- Powerful audio streaming technology: ultra-low latency, advanced effects, on-the-fly analysis, supports up to 320 kbps
- Advanced library: Spotify, iTunes, Groove Music, Windows Media Player
- 4 Decks
- Audio Effects
- Advanced BPM detection and beat grids
- Key Detection
- MIDI Learn
- Support for 60+ MIDI controllers from Pioneer DJ, Reloop, Numark & others
- Support for external audio interfaces
djay Pro for Windows is now available from Windows Store in exchange for $49.99.
A free trial can be downloaded directly from Algoriddim.
Learn more about djay Pro for Windows on the official website.
djay Pro for Mac is $49.99 on Mac App Store.