Highlighted at the “Hello again” Mac event in October, Minecraft for Apple TV is currently rolling out on the tvOS App Store. Developer Mojang also announced that Minecraft: Pocket Edition for iOS just received a big “Ender” update. Bringing the app’s version number to 1.0, the “Ender” update enables a bunch of cool features and perks.
Some of them include the ultimate boss battle, Ender Dragon, new locations like The End, additional items such as the Dragon’s Breath potion and this year’s Festive Mash-Up Pack with all kinds of holiday themed looks.
Minecraft for Apple TV is a $19.99 download from the tvOS App Store. Keep in mind that Minecraft for Apple TV requires a Made for iOS (MFi)-based game controller.
For a limited time only, Minecraft for Apple TV provides these add-ons for free:
- Holiday 2015 skin pack
- Town Folk skin pack
- City Folk skin pack
- Plastic mash-up
- Natural mash-up
- Cartoon mash-up
- Festive 2016 mash-up
Here’s the promotional trailer for today’s “Ender” update:
Minecraft: Pocket Edition 1.0 for iOS features the following perks:
- The End, End cities, End ships, Ender dragon and all the other End goodies
- Ender Pearls
- Eye of Ender
- Ender Chest
- Dragon head
- Shulkers and shulker shells
- Chorus fruit and popped chorus fruit
- End stone and End stone brick
- End poem
- Purpur block, purpur pillar, purpur slab and purpur stairs
- End Rod
- Dragon Egg
- Exit Portal and End Gateway
- Ender charge
- Ability to craft lingering potions in survival
- Ability to craft tipped arrows in survival
- Ability to respawn Jean
- Ender Dragon
- Dragon’s breath
- Elytra, a highly coveted glider
- Ender crystals
- Now you can build 256 blocks high, double the height
- World seed library
- Igloos and polar bears
- Strongholds now fully implemented and have a chance of spawning in newly generated chunks
- Support for world templates
The new Festive Mash-Up Pack is the first mash-up to hit this Minecraft edition. As seen in the trailer below, it contains a festive skin pack, texture pack and festive world.
Download this monster update if you haven’t already and start exploring the new features, worlds, characters, items and other perks in Minecraft’s “Ender” update.
Pocket and Windows 10 editions of Minecraft were also updated to version 1.0.
Source: Minecraft blog