Apple has set up a new webpage at apple.com/apple-pay/holiday/ which provides a list of exclusive holiday offers from a number of retailers that are available with Apple Pay on the web, which recently launched with built-in support for iOS 10 and macOS Sierra devices.
“Experience the fast and secure way to shop online with Apple Pay, now on the web in Safari,” reads Apple’s notice, adding that would-be shoppers receive exclusive benefits such as free rush shipping, discounts and other rewards.
At the time of this writing, the webpage provided the following deals:
- Adidas—Enjoy 1- or 2-day free shipping
- Casper—Buy a mattress and receive a $50 iTunes gift card
- Grubhub—$50 gift card for you and a friend & new diners get $10 off next order
- Instacart—First-time customer get 1-month of free delivery
- JackThreads—20% off great holiday looks
- Jet—10% off first three orders & $5 JetCash on future purchases
- Lululemon—$25 gift card for purchases over $150
- The New York Times—50% off 1-year subscription
- 1-800 Flowers—Free shipping
- Overstock—Free year of Club O Rewards Membership ($19 value)
- Seamless—$50 gift card for you + friend & new diners get $10 off next order
- Shopify—Unique gifts & deals from Shopify stores
- Spring—20% off prefect looks for holidays
- Vactia—7% off resort bookings + chance to win a 1-week stay in Hawaii
These offers are U.S. only.
Apple is promising more exclusive deals with Apple Pay on the web from such brands as Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, Bank of America, Caviar, Chase, Poshmark, Tumi, Under Armour, Warby Parker and The Washington Post.