Although you can typically clear notifications and mark messages as read from these places, you have never actually been able to delete a message from the Lock screen or Notification Center until now.
After you install this tweak, you can swipe to the left on a notification from the Messages app to reveal a new red Delete button right beside the typical blue Reply button.
Even if you’re aren’t on the Lock screen, the tweak still works from Notification Center, so you can just swipe to the left on any Messages notification from here and the same red Delete button appears:
MadridDelete doesn’t have any options to configure, so once you install the tweak, you can start deleting messages from the Lock screen or Notification Center immediately.
To install the tweak however, there are a few extra steps to take. Unfortunately, it’s not available on any of Cydia’s default repositories, so you have to add a third-party repository to get it. To do that, follow these steps:
1) Launch the Cydia app and go to the Sources tab.
2) Tap on the Edit button and then tap on the Add button.
3) In the text field of the pop-up that appears, type in the following repository URL:
4) Tap on the Add Source button and wait for the repository to load into Cydia.
5) Now you should be able to search for and install MadridDelete from Cydia for free.
Will you be installing MadridDelete? Let us know in the comments!