Like every Sunday, we get to take a look at some of the most popular posts that were published on iDB during the week that just ended. Whether it is a news item, a new jailbreak tweak, a tutorial, or an app review, we sum it all up in one convenient place for you.
As always, if you like what you’re reading, please feel free to spread the love by sharing our posts on your favorite social network.
Don’t forget to listen to the latest episode of our new podcast, Let’s Talk iOS:
And of course, make sure to catch up with the new episode of Let’s Talk Jailbreak:
Want to support iDB? Visit our Deals Store and buy something from us.
- 6 great iPhone 7 cases you can buy right now
- Apple’s Lightning to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter is only $9
Apple & related news
- This is the new iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 has a completely new camera with upgraded specs and features
- iPhone 7 Plus features dual 12MP rear cameras with 2x optical zoom
- Courage, space, and vision: why Apple removed the headphone jack in iPhone 7
- Apple unveils wireless AirPods: $159, pairs automagically with iPhone and Apple Watch
- iPhone 7 is the most battery-efficient iPhone ever made
- Hands-on with Apple Watch Series 2, iPhone 7 and AirPods
- Weight, size, and battery life: iPhone 7 vs iPhone 6s
- Apple releases iOS 10 Golden Master
- Apple unveils Apple Watch Series 2: swimproof, faster CPU/GPU, built-in GPS, brighter screen, more
- New ceramic Apple Watch Edition starts at $1,249
- Shipping estimates for iPhone 7 pre-orders quickly slipping
- Apple Watch Series 2 is a bit thicker and heavier than the original Apple Watch
- Is the iPhone 7 Plus dual-camera system worth getting the larger iPhone?
- New teaser video shows downgrading from iOS 9.3.5 may be possible
- iOS hacker Luca Todesco shows off working jailbreak for iOS 10 beta 8
- CellularMonitor helps you keep track of your cellular data usage
- DayNightSwitch adds a day/night theme to toggle switches in iOS
- Calypso 2: A Springtomize-like tweak without the price tag
- 4 ways to listen to music while charging your iPhone 7
- What to do if your Mac shows the wrong battery level
- How to delete a contact group from iCloud
- How to create a reminder that alerts you when getting in or out of your car
- How to show email attachments as icons in the Mail app on Mac