Folks anxious to purchase the new Apple Watch Series 2 will be happy to know that we now have pricing and availability information. The wearable will start at $369, and be available for purchase on September 16. Pre-orders will be available starting September 9.
Apple has also announced that it will be keeping the first generation Apple Watch around, as it does with its iPhone and iPad lines. The original Apple Watch will get a speed bump, thanks to a new dual core processor, and have a lower entry-level price of $269.
Here is a breakdown of the Apple Watch models now available:
- Apple Watch is available in two different case sizes, 38 mm and 42 mm. Apple Watch Series 1 will be available in gold, rose gold, silver or space gray aluminum cases paired with a Sport Band and starts at just $269
- Apple Watch Series 2 will be available in gold, rose gold, silver or space gray aluminum, or silver or space black stainless steel cases paired with a wide variety of bands starting at $369
- Apple Watch Nike+ starts at $369
- Apple Watch Edition comes in all-new white ceramic case and starts at $1249
- Apple Watch Hermès starts at $1149
Stay tuned to iDB for more coverage of today’s iPhone 7 event and announcements.