As expected, Apple on Thursday released an update for its Apple Store app, bringing the online shopping client to version 4.0. Fulfilling previous reports, the update includes a redesigned interface, and a new ‘For You’ recommendation feature that offers you suggestions on products to buy based on your previous purchases.
Here are your release notes:
What’s New in Version 4.0
• Get recommendations and shop for new products based on what works with the Apple devices you already own.
• Manage your Apple account at a glance with the updated, easy-to-use Account tab.
• Learn about helpful workshops and exciting events happening at your nearest Apple Store.
• Stay on top of your in-store activities. Find out when your order is ready for pickup and see what time your reservation starts.
• Scan a product at a participating Apple Store to get more information, make sure it’s compatible, and buy it from your iPhone.
• Find out if a product you’ve added to Favorites is available when you visit a participating store.
And a few more screenshots:
The Apple Store app is available in the App Store for free.