Like every Sunday, we get to take a look at some of the most popular posts that were published on iDB during the week that just ended. Whether it is a news item, a new jailbreak tweak, a tutorial, or an app review, we sum it all up in one convenient place for you.
As always, if you like what you’re reading, please feel free to spread the love by sharing our posts on your favorite social network.
Don’t forget to listen to the latest episode of our new podcast, Let’s Talk iOS:
Want to support iDB? Visit our Deals Store and buy something from us.
Apple & related news
- Analysts corroborate claim of alleged iPhone 7 Force Touch Home button
- Report reiterates that Apple is working on Bragi Dash-like fully wireless EarPods
- Rumor: Apple Watch 2 has GPS, is more waterproof and tracks swimming
- Next-gen MacBook Pro to integrate Touch ID into the Power button?
- Apple seeds beta 4 of iOS 9.3.3, tvOS 9.2.2, and OS X 10.11.6
- iOS 10 preview: keep yourself well-rested with Bedtime and Wake alarm
- watchOS 3 preview: new watch faces on your wrist & Face Gallery on iPhone
- Apple said to be in talks to acquire streaming music service Tidal
- NYT music reporter claims Apple won’t be acquiring Tidal after all
- Apple responds to Spotify’s “anti-competitive” accusation, talks app rejection
- Check out this beautiful Space Black iPhone 7 concept
- Apple launches downloadable iMessage sticker packs for iOS 10
- Pangu demos iOS 10 jailbreak + rumors of an iOS 9.3.2 jailbreak
- NCapps lets you launch apps inside Notification Center
- iTransmission 5 launches in Cydia, enables Bittorrent downloads on iPhone or iPad
- How to enable and use screen zoom on your Mac
- How to use parental controls on your Mac
- The easy way to share files between user accounts on a Mac
- How to move your Calendar app events to Google Calendar
- How to disable Dashboard on Mac
- iOS 10 tidbit: ‘Hey Siri’ intelligently responds on one nearby device at a time
- iOS 10 tidbit: prioritizing App Store downloads with 3D Touch
- watchOS 3 tidbit: adjusting how long apps stay active on wrist raise
- iOS 10 tidbit: managing read receipts on a per-conversation basis
- Pro tip: make an applet that quits all opened Mac apps instantly
- Removing an admin account from your Mac
- How to enable the hidden Develop menu in Safari on Mac