Like every Sunday, we get to take a look at some of the most popular posts that were published on iDB during the week that just ended. Whether it is a news item, a new jailbreak tweak, a tutorial, or an app review, we sum it all up in one convenient place for you.
As always, if you like what you’re reading, please feel free to spread the love by sharing our posts on your favorite social network.
Don’t forget to listen to the latest episode of our new podcast, Let’s Talk iOS:
And of course, make sure to catch up with the new episode of Let’s Talk Jailbreak:
Want to support iDB? Visit our Deals Store and buy something from us.
- A lifetime subscription to Hotspot Shield Elite VPN is now $39.99
- Daily Deals: $200 off 4K iMac, $270 off 13.3-inch MacBook Air, and more
Apple & related news
- Simple math: why I never buy AppleCare
- Apple releases updated version of iOS 9.3.2 for 9.7-inch iPad Pro
- Here are the 72 new emojis you’ll be able to use soon
- Apple’s 2016 Back to School promo goes live in the United States and Canada
- Apple sends invites for June 13 WWDC keynote
- Both iPhone 7 models to include 256GB version, replacing 64GB with 128GB SKU?
- Photos of alleged MacBook Pro seemingly confirm OLED touchpad rumors
- Rumor: iPhone 7 will enable more complex tactile vibrations via improved Taptic Engine
- Apple is rumored to be moving to three-year iPhone refresh cycle
- How Apple’s advanced self-learning technologies could make Siri a lot smarter
- What’s on your Home screen: Anthony Bouchard
- Proton is another take on a system-wide mini music player
- How to install ROMs on Apple TV via iPhone
- Customize Spotlight features to your liking with PersonalSpotlight
- SemiRestore tool lets you restore your device without losing your jailbreak
- Apps to check out this weekend
- Get ready for WWDC 2016 with official Apple TV app
- Many third-party Instagram apps no longer working
- Instagram’s new algorithm that rearranges your feed is now live
- What to do when Siri doesn’t pronounce your name right
- 6 ways to quit an app on your Mac
- All the ways you can start up your Mac
- How to type in your questions to Siri instead of using voice commands
- Changing the default payment method in Apple Pay
- How to add a new user account to your Mac