The guys discuss Tim Cook going on TV to do damage control, and the rumor that Apple has met with major podcast networks. And of course, the inevitable discussion about the possible overhaul of the Apple Music app, likely to be announced at WWDC next month. This is a great show, so listen to it right now!
Support Let’s Talk iOS: Bushel makes managing Apple devices in the enterprise easier. Try it for free! Your first three devices are free. Check them out at bushel.com/letstalkios.
How to listen:
- Tim Cook tells CNBC Apple has ‘great innovation in the pipeline’
- Apple meets with top podcast producers to hear their complaints
- Apple’s actual role in podcasting: be careful what you wish for
- A more intuitive Apple Music to launch at WWDC next month
- Dedicated Connect tab is going away in iOS 10’s Apple Music overhaul
- Overhauled Apple Music to integrate lyrics, offer a new Browse section and more
- Leaked screenshots show off minor design changes in upcoming iTunes 12.4 update
Apps Mentioned on the Show
Want more? Follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, and @melvco, Send a tweet to @LTiOS_fm if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. See you next week!