Cody and Sebastien discuss the latest jailbreak from the Pangu Team for iOS 9.1, as well as the limitations that come with it. The guys then go on to talk about the newly released jailbreak for the fourth generation Apple TV as well as nitoTV and the set of limitations that come with it too. Finally, a few tweaks are discussed and analyzed.
Support Let’s Talk Jailbreak: Get $50 toward any mattress purchase by going to casper.com/jailbreak and using code JAILBREAK.
Access the latest episode of Let’s Talk Jailbreak:
- How to subscribe to Let’s Talk Jailbreak
- Subscribe via RSS feed
- Open in the iOS Podcasts app
- Open in Instacast on iOS
- Open in Pocket Casts
- Direct Download
- Pangu Team releases Pangu jailbreak for iOS 9.1
- Pangu Team releases Apple TV jailbreak
- How to jailbreak the new Apple TV using Pangu
- A quick overview of nitoTV for Apple TV 4
- Palert brings tvOS-inspired notification alerts to iOS
- ‘IfFound 3’ makes it easier for good Samaritans to return your lost iOS device
- miniTime is a tweak that makes the Lock screen clock smaller
- QuickCenter brings 3D Touch features to Control Center
- PreferenceTag3 lets you organize the iOS Settings app your own way
Want more? Follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, and @melvco, Send a tweet to @LTJ_fm if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. See you next week!