Episode 121: On this week’s episode, Jeff, Cody and Sebastien discuss new functionalities in the latest beta of tvOS, including dictation support for search, as well as Siri support for App Store searches. The trio then discusses the now infamous Error 53, rumors of Apple’s interest in NFL rights, recent acquisitions, as well as Jeff’s awesome guide about getting started with loops in GarageBand. Also, great news for people who love bad news.
Support Let’s Talk iOS: Get peace of mind knowing your files are backed up securely
in the cloud. Backup your Mac or PC for just $5/month. Go to backblaze.com/iDB.
How to listen:
- Apple seeds tvOS 9.2 beta 3 to developers with Dictation support for search and Siri support for App Store search
- Error 53: Apple warns iOS 9 bricks iPhone 6 in case of unauthorized Touch ID repair
- Apple vying for streaming rights of Thursday night NFL games
- Zagg acquires battery case maker Mophie for $100 million
- SwiftKey acquired by Microsoft for $250 million
- GarageBand: a beginner’s guide to Live Loops
Apps Mentioned on the Show
Want more? Follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco, Send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkiOS if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. See you next week!