Episode 116: A discussion of all of the latest iPhone rumors, including rumblings of a 256GB iPhone 7 Plus. USB Type-C and CarPlay both go more mainstream, and Final Cut Pro X stages an impressive comeback.
Support Let’s Talk iOS:
How to listen:
- Sketchy rumor calls for 256GB iPhone 7 Plus with 3,100 mAh battery
- iPhone 6c rumored to sport a larger battery, Touch ID and A9 chip with 2GB of RAM
- iPhone 7 rumored to be waterproof, hide the antenna bands
- AT&T to stop offering two-year phone contracts next month
- Amid marked improvements, the biggest YouTuber in tech switches to Final Cut Pro X
- New MacBook-friendly USB Type-C monitors announced
- Ford announces CarPlay availability for all Sync 3-equipped 2017 vehicles
- The best apps to start 2016 off right
Want more? Follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco, Send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkiOS if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. See you next week!