Those looking to pick up a new iPhone for themselves or as a gift this holiday season should pay attention to this weekend’s Black Friday sales. Both new and older models of Apple’s popular handset are being significantly discounted by several retailers.
We’ve sifted through stacks of advertisements, and picked out our favorite iPhone deals from retailers like Best Buy, Target and Walmart. Note that most of these offers require a contract or agreement of some sort with a carrier, and are in-store only.
Also be aware that while Black Friday technically starts Friday morning, many retailers will be open on Thanksgiving night, so look for most of these deals to go live then. In fact, a few promotions are already live, which we’ve labeled accordingly below.
- Guaranteed $200 gift card with trade-in of iPhone 5 or newer and activation of any new iPhone
- Save $100 on all iPhone 6 and 6 Plus models (available now)
- Unlocked iPhone 6s 64GB – $719.95 – (available now)
- Free $200 gift card with purchase of any iPhone 6s or 6s Plus on a device installment plan (in-store)
- $100 off any iPhone 6s or 6s Plus with two-year carrier agreement (in-store)
- $0 down + free $250 Gift Card with any iPhone 6s installment plan activation (in-store)
- $50 off 16GB and 64GB iPhone 6s with qualifying 2-year carrier agreement
- $50 off 16GB and 64GB iPhone 6s Plus with qualifying 2-year carrier agreement
- $200 off any iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s and 6s Plus ($100 savings + $100 Gift card) with device installment plan on AT&T or Verizon (in-store)
Stay tuned to iDB for more Black Friday sales coverage.
Spot a great deal on iPhone that we missed? Tell us about it in the comments below!