A lot of people associate Black Friday deals with frivolous, impulsive shopping, but did you know you can score great deals on larger, significant buys during the promotional event as well? Take the Mac, for example, which is being discounted by as much as $300 this weekend.
We’ve rounded up some of the best offers we could find on various MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro and iMac models. There’s something for everyone in this list, whether you’re a student in search of a budget notebook, or a professional looking for your next workhorse.
Note that while Black Friday technically starts early Friday morning, many retailers will be open on Thanksgiving night, so look for most of these deals to go live then. In fact, a few promotions are already live, which we’ve labeled accordingly below.
- $779.99 – 11.6” MacBook Air Intel Core i5 Processor, 128GB
- $1149.99 – 12” MacBook Intel Core M processor, 256GB
- $1349.99 – 13.3” MacBook Pro Intel Core i5 processor, 256gb
- $899 – 21.5″ iMac Intel 1.6GHz processor, 8GB RAM, 1TB
- $1649.99 – 27” iMac with Retina 5K i5 Intel i5 processor, Radeon R9 M380 graphics
B&H Photo (available now)
- $1,299 – 21.5″ iMac 4K Intel 3.1GHz processor, 8GB RAM, 1TB
- $1,599 – 27″ iMac with Retina 5K Intel 3.2GHz processor, 8GB RAM, 1TB
- $1,799 – 27″ iMac with Retina 5K Intel 3.2GHz processor, 8GB RAM, 1TB Fusion
- $729 – 11.6″ MacBook Air Intel Core i5 processor, 128GB
MacMall (available now)
- $899 – 13.3″ MacBook Air Intel Core i5 1.6GHz processor, 4GB RAM, 128GB
- $1799 – 15.4″ MacBook Pro Intel Core i7 2.2GHz processor, 16GB RAM, 256GB
- $2249 – 15.4″ MacBook Pro Intel Core i7 2.5GHz processor, 16GB RAM, 512GB
- $1197 – 12″ MacBook Intel Core M 1.1GHz processor, 8GB RAM, 256GB
- $1848 – 27″ iMac with Retina 5K display Intel Core i5 3.2GHz processor, 8GB RAM, 1TB Fusion Drive
Stay tuned to iDB for more Black Friday sales coverage.
Spot a great deal on Macs that we missed? Tell us about it in the comments below!