Folks looking for good deals on electronics ahead of this weekend’s Black Friday mayhem will want to check out their local Best Buy. The popular retailer is currently offering discounts on a wide variety of smartphones, tablets and computers, including select iPhone, iPad and MacBook models.
The select iPhone models all fall within the 6 and 6 Plus line, meaning no 3D Touch, starting as low as $1 with a two-year contract from either Verizon or Sprint. The iPads in the promo are also a year old (iPad Air), with discounts up to $249, and there is a mix of old and new MacBooks on sale.
Here are some of the more notable deals:
- iPhone 6 16GB – Silver (Verizon Wireless) – $1 (with two-year agreement)
- iPhone 6 64GB – Space Gray (Sprint) – $99 (with two-year agreement)
- iPhone 6 Plus 64GB – Gold (Verizon Wireless) – $199 (with two-year agreement)
- iPad Air with Wi-Fi + Cellular – 16GB – (Verizon Wireless) – Space Gray – $429.99
- iPad Air with Wi-Fi + Cellular – 32GB – (AT&T) – Space Gray/Black – $479.99
- iPad Air with Wi-Fi + Cellular – 128GB – (Verizon Wireless) – Silver – $580.99
- MacBook Air (Latest) – 13.3″ – Intel Core i5 – 4GB Memory – 128GB – $849.99
- MacBook Air (Latest) – 13.3″ – Intel Core i5 – 4GB Memory – 256GB – $1099.99
- MacBook® Pro – 15.4″ – Intel Core i7 – 16GB Memory – 512GB – $2,399.99
I particularly like the $1 iPhone deal and the $850 MacBook Air deal, but if you can hold out for the weekend, you’ll probably be able to beat most of the other prices on newer devices. Best Buy’s actual Black Friday sale begins at 5PM on Thursday, and the company says that stores will stay open to 1AM.
Stay tuned to iDB this week for more coverage of this year’s best holiday deals.