Folks in the market for an Apple Watch will want to check out their local Best Buy. During our research for iDB’s upcoming Black Friday roundup, we noticed that the popular electronics retailer is currently offering a $50 discount on all of its Apple Watch models.
This means that for a limited time, you can pick up an Apple Watch for as little as $299. That’s for the base 38mm Sport model of course, but the promotion applies to all of Best Buy’s online models (in-store inventory varies) up to the 42mm SS with Milanese Loop.
Here is what some of the prices look like after the $50 discount:
- $299 – Apple Watch Sport 38mm Space Gray Aluminum Case – Space Gray Sports Band
- $299 – Apple Watch Sport 38mm Silver Aluminum Case – White Sports Band
- $499 – Apple Watch 38mm Space Black Stainless Steel Case – Black Sport Band
- $549 – Apple Watch 42mm Stainless Steel Case – White Sports Band
- $649 – Apple Watch 42mm Stainless Steel Case – Milanese Loop
Admittedly, it’s tough to go for a deal like this with holiday sales just around the corner, but this price beats or matches any price I’ve seen in leaked Black Friday ad scans. If we do see prices much better than this, it’ll likely be in some kind of bundle or gift card offer.
For those not interested in Apple Watch promos, Best Buy is currently offering solid discounts on other items. For example, this 48″ Samsung LED Smart TV is just $379.99 right now (normally $599.99), and the widely-praised UE BOOM wireless speaker is just $100.
Stay tuned to iDB for more holiday sales.
Source: Best Buy