Episode 106: We discuss some of the negative experiences associated with giving up our jailbreaks for the Apple Watch.
Support Let’s Talk Jailbreak
- Red Hat: build on it, run with it, count on it.
Access the latest episode of Let’s Talk Jailbreak:
- How to subscribe to Let’s Talk Jailbreak
- Subscribe via RSS feed
- Open in the iOS Podcasts app
- Open in Instacast on iOS
- Open in Pocket Casts
- Direct Download
- How to add an old school combination lock to the iOS Lock screen
- PhotoSize lets you quickly calculate the size of items in the stock Photos app
- GroupMe separates regular Messages app conversations from group conversations
- Andrios: an Android-inspired experience for iOS
- iSwitch makes the App Switcher card interface transparent
- CCSwipe adds customizable swipe zones to iOS
- Fuse merges the Lock screen clock and music controls into a single interface
Want more? Follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco, Send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkJailbreak if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. See you next week!