If you’ve ever aspired to create mobile or console games, now’s your chance to make it happen. With the Unity3D Game Developer Course Bundle, you can learn to bring games to life, even if you don’t have much existing programming knowledge. This bundle includes 7 complete courses and over 40 hours of content to get you started creating games on the world’s leading open-source games engines. Best of all, it’s 91% off from iDB Deals today.
For just $49 (list price: $573) you will get you lifetime access to courses covering just about everything you might need to know. Starting at the basics, you’ll learn how to create your first video game in Unity3D, learn how to develop games for mobile, build 3D puzzle games and make your own first-person shooter without code. It’s everything the aspiring game developer would need to get started.
The package includes the following courses to help you make games for iOS and other platforms:
- Make Your First Video Game Today with Unity3D ($79 value)
- The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Unity Game Development ($49 value)
- Mobile Game Development with Unity 3D ($99 value)
- Learn to Build a 3D Puzzle Game with Unity ($39 value)
- Practical Game Development in Unity 4: Level 1 ($59 value)
- Make Your Own FPS without Code Using Unity & Playmaker ($99 value)
- Learn to Build Mobile Games Using Unity 3D ($149 value)
With our deal, lifetime access to these courses will cost you just $49 – a saving of over 90% on the retail price. That’s $7 a course.