Episode 75 yields more Apple Watch discussion, why the Apple Watch Edition exists, Apple Watch sales strategies, fitness motivations, why Android Wear is limited on iOS, the new Steve Jobs book, and six month later with the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
Support Let’s Talk iOS:
DigitalTreasures.com – your one-stop source for mobile innovations. Use promo code ‘TurtleCell’ when ordering to get 30% off your TurtleCell purchase and free shipping.
How to listen:
- Apple Watch sales strategy: a focus on fashion and upsells
- Apple Watch can track workouts without an iPhone
- How to simulate the Apple Watch with augmented reality
- The limits of Android Wear compatibility with iOS
- Android Wear meets the iPhone
- Becoming Steve Jobs releases on iBooks Store, Kindle and Amazon.com
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus: six months on, choice is king
Make sure to follow your hosts @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco on Twitter. If you have a question that you’d like us to answer on the air, feel free to send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkiOS