Episode 100: Reminiscing about Let’s Talk Jailbreak and its history over 100 episodes. A hacker creates a new brute force tool. A new TinyUmbrella beta. We also discuss several big jailbreak tweaks like Multify, Couria, and DockWare.
Access the latest episode of Let’s Talk Jailbreak:
- How to subscribe to Let’s Talk Jailbreak
- Subscribe via RSS feed
- Open in the iOS Podcasts app
- Open in Instacast on iOS
- Open in Pocket Casts
- Direct Download
- Hacker creates a software-only brute force tool for jailbroken devices
- New TinyUmbrella 18.104.22.168 beta released
- DockWare for iOS 8 brings enhanced dock features to the iPhone
- TypeTab brings faster address entry to new Safari tabs
- Hands-on with Couria, an upcoming quick reply and quick compose tweak for iOS 8
- Multify: an awesome new multitasking tweak for iOS 8
- Lithium: theme the battery indicator on iOS 8 sans WinterBoard
Want more? Follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco, Send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkJailbreak if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. See you next week!