Tempo Smart Calendar for iOS received a significant update today. The iPhone and iPad application now has a new look and feel and takes full advantage of the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus resolutions while introducing several improvements to reminders.
Moreover, the team has improved Tempo’s localization to several languages and made other notable change that elevate your overall experience with the software.
For starters, the new fonts and a redesigned interface are a lot lighter on the eyes versus the previous version. Owners of the iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus will also notice that turning their device upside down will invoke Tempo’s full week, which is really nice.
Another enhancement involves reminders, which now show up in the Today View widget. You can even check off individual reminders right from the Notification Center widget (and in Calendar Views within the app).
Tempo now auto-completes names when creating a new event and lets you jump to a custom date by holding the current date in the tittle bar of both Month and Agenda view.
Tempo Smart Calendar 1.7 for iOS changelog:
- Tempo got a face lift and has a new look and feel.
- Tempo is now fully optimized for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- Tilt your phone in Week View to view in Landscape.
- Reminders are now shown in the Widget. You can also mark them as completed directly from the Widget and Calendar Views.
- When you add an event, Tempo now auto-completes names.
- Power feature: In Month and Agenda view, press and hold the date in the title bar to quickly jump to any date.
- We have also improved Tempo’s localization to several languages.
The 24.8-megabyte universal app is compatible with any iPhone, iPod touch or iPad supported by iOS 7.0 or later.