In episode 69 of Let’s Talk iOS, Jeff goes gaga over the dock on OS X, Apple Pay gets a big boost from the US government, and is Apple really making a car?
Support Let’s Talk iOS:
Experience a clean, close, comfortable shave with Harry’s! Go to Harrys.com now and use coupon code “IOS” to receive $5 off your order.
How to listen:
- How to enable window previews of running apps in the dock on Mac
- How to make apps stay in the dock on OS X
- How to add space separators to the dock on your Mac
- How to auto hide the dock and remove its delay on the Mac
- Why I decided to position the dock on the left side of the screen on my Mac
- Apple Pay gets major backing from US Government
- Apple hiring automotive experts for secret project
- Project Titan: Apple’s secret electric car
- Reuters: Apple’s Project Titan involves a self-driving electric car
- Here is what an Apple Car could be like
- The New Yorker’s Jony Ive profile
Make sure to follow your hosts @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco on Twitter. If you have a question that you’d like us to answer on the air, feel free to send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkiOS