The Five-Star Productivity Pack features one year of Premium subscriptions for four of the most popular apps out there: Evernote, Wunderlist, LastPass, and Pocket. Just added today, the bundle now also includes a three-month subscription to Dropbox Pro. For a limited time, you can get Premium access to all of these top tier productivity apps for just $59.99 from iDownloadBlog Deals. Valued at over $180, that’s 67% off.
With this bundle, you will receive 12-month Premium subscriptions to:
- Evernote – Arrange your life with these handy notes, accessing your presentations, photos and PDFs whenever and wherever you are
- Wunderlist – Create, collaborate and share lists between you, your family and friends to make the most of every day
- Pocket – Ensure nothing is ever forgotten with Pocket, an app that enables you to save articles, videos and webpages you can view at any time
- LastPass – Organize and protect your passwords, synchronize across devices and simplify bill payments with LastPass
Plus, as a bonus, you will get:
- a 3-month subscription to Dropbox Pro, offering a massive 1TB of accessible cloud storage space
- an 8-week subscription to the New York Times absolutely free
The apps work across all platforms and can be accessed from your mobile, desktop or tablet. With the one-off payment, you aren’t tied into a contract, and at just over a dollar a week, this deal represents a nice 67% saving on these notable Premium subscriptions.
If you’re already a subscriber to any of these services, don’t worry: you can still take advantage of this deal, with your additional year starting at the end of your current subscription (but Dropbox Pro is only available to new subscribers).