Episode 91: A Mac jailbreak for iOS 8.1.2 finally arrives, Auxo 3 receives a huge update, and several new jailbreak tweaks are reviewed.
Access the latest episode of Let’s Talk Jailbreak:
- How to subscribe to Let’s Talk Jailbreak
- Subscribe via RSS feed
- Open in the iOS Podcasts app
- Open in Instacast on iOS
- Open in Pocket Casts
- Direct Download
- PP jailbreak for Mac
- New video shows off a Siri RSS feed reader called Sireader after Redditor posts $1000 bounty
- Auxo 3 version 1.1 provides a much more responsive experience
- Tintch lets you colorize the switches throughout iOS
- Wallmart allows you to cycle through wallpaper on iOS 8
- CircleIcons transforms iOS Settings icons into circular shapes
- Cobalia places FlipSwitch toggles in the App Switcher
Want more? Follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco, Send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkJailbreak if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. See you next week!