Folks looking to score a new iPad Air 2 or iPad mini 3 without having to pay a lot of money upfront will be happy to hear that T-Mobile has announced that it will soon begin offering the new tablets under its equipment installment plan.
Starting tomorrow, qualified Simple Choice customers will be able to pre-order a Cellular + Wi-Fi iPad mini 3 for as little as $0 down and $22.08 per month for two years, or a Cellular + Wi-Fi iPad Air 2 for $0 down and $26.24/month.
Here is the planned pricing, via TmoNews:
iPad mini 3:
- 16GB – $0 down – 24 monthly payments of $22.08
- 64GB – $99 down – 24 monthly payments of $22.08
- 128GB – $199 down – 24 monthly payments of $22.08
iPad Air 2:
- 16GB – $0 down, 24 monthly payments of $26.24
- 64GB – $99 down, 24 monthly payments of $26.24
- 128GB – $199 down, 24 monthly payments of $26.24
T-Mobile Simple Choice plan subscribers can add a tablet to their plan for just $10 per month, with up to 5GB of data depending on their pricing tier. Pre-orders for the new iPads begin tomorrow, but they” be available in-store next week.
For more information about the iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3, click here.