Episode 74: The guys talk about what the new features in iOS 8 could mean for jailbreak tweaks. We also discuss the potential of the iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6 Plus when it comes to jailbreaking.
Visit GoToAssist.com and click on the Try It Free button. After your free trial, use the promo code ‘GoToAssist3030’ to receive 30% off the standard monthly rate if purchased before October 31st.
Access the latest episode of Let’s Talk Jailbreak:
- How to subscribe to Let’s Talk Jailbreak
- Subscribe via RSS feed
- Open in the iOS Podcasts app
- Open in Instacast on iOS
- Open in Pocket Casts
- Direct Download
- PanguTeam confirms it’s working on iOS 8 jailbreak
- iMaker allows you to animate app icons on your Home screen
- Looking for an alternative to Zephyr? Try Tage
- AudioOut: output audio through speaker when the headphone is connected
- Parental Controls For iOS restricts the amount of time your child spends on your device
- Flinfo lets you view additional details about an iOS application
- VolumeStatus 2 adds a volume indicator to the Status Bar
Want more? Follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco, Send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkJailbreak if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. See you next week!