Folks in the market for some awesome Mac apps may want to check out this new promotion from StackSocial. For a limited time the deal site is offering 8 Mac applications and, for the first 5,000 buyers, a bonus developer eCourse for up to 95% off their original retail prices.
The bundle features popular apps like djay, the award-winning DJ software, Keyboard Maestro, a popular productivity app for creating keyboard shortcuts, and Apple Design Award-winner Cinemagraph Pro. Keep reading for a full breakdown of the software and other details…
- Cinemagraph Pro – the professional photography and cinematography tool for Mac
- djay – the #1 DJ software for your Mac
- NetSpot Pro – the only app for wireless site survey, Wi-Fi analysis, and troubleshooting on Mac OS X
- Keyboard Maestro – record and design your own macro shortcuts and activate them at any time
- Hype 2 – create beautiful HTML5 web content – no coding required
- Dropzone 3 – drag files, folders or text onto a fully customizable grid of actions
- Moom – move and zoom around OS X like never before with this essential Mac tool
- Boom – system-wide volume booster and equalizer that makes your Mac louder, clearer, and better
- The OS X App Masterclass – learn to make fantastic Mac apps with 22 hours of awesome instruction
Looking at their normal price tags, you’d pay $861 if you were to buy each app and the developer course separately, making this a ridiculous deal at just $40. It’s worth restating again, though, that the OS X App Masterclass is only included in the bundle for the first 5,000 buyers.
All sales are final, and all software is available as instant digital downloads after purchase (you’ll have 60 days to claim your applications). You’ll get the same versions of the apps as if you had paid full price, and you’ll also receive the same support, updates and upgrade options.
If you’d like to pick up the Award-Winning MacLovin’ Bundle, or just want to learn more, click here.