Wunderlist is an awesome list/to-do cross-platform solution that everyone should try out.
Created by Berlin, Germany-based 6Wunderkinder, the application is provided free of charge and available across key mobile and desktop platforms so your lists and notes don’t get tied and locked up to a specific device, or vendor or platform, as they shouldn’t be.
Following a massive 3.0 refresh with all-new UI and 60+ new features, Wunderkinder today issued the first maintenance update bringing out several improvements and fixing a nagging which has prevented some people from migrating from the previous version…
Wunderlist 3 used to crash a lot on my iPad and the 3.0.1 update seems to have fixed this. The annoying Due Date and timezone bugs have also been squashed.
More importantly, issues preventing some people from migrating from Wunderlist 2 have been addresses. Scroll down for an overview of other enhancements and feature additions.
Wunderlist 3.0.1 changelog:
- Items can now move to the top of the list when you star them. You’ll find the option in your Settings.
- Improved the flow of publishing Public Lists.
- Due Date and timezone bugs have been fixed.
- Wunderlist is now more stable on your iPad.
- Fixed Wunderlist 2 migration issues.
- Now only owners of shared lists can rename them.
- Improved our Russian translation.
- It’s now easier to add Comments in Chinese.
Wunderlist has more than eight million active users and in November received a $19 million Series B funding round led by the reputable investment firm Sequoia Capital.
Wunderlist also offers Pro upgrades giving you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an auto-renewing subscription.