Crowdfunding platform Indiegogo last month soft-launched its inaugural iPhone app in the Canadian App Store. As of today, the software is available to download in the United States and App Stores around the world.
The free of charge iPhone-only app lets you manage and support Indiegogo campaigns on the go (pun intended) by discovering new campaigns through recommendations based on past activity and preferred categories.
The app will send you notifications each time a contribution is made to you campaign. Yes, you can also post campaign updates and photos, thank contributors and more…
You can save your favorite campaigns within the app for easy access and receive a reminder before they end.
Moreover, the app makes it easy to choose the campaign categories that interest you and then check in daily to see new and popular projects you may like.
And if you’re running a campaign of your own, Indiegogo for iPhone allows you to respond to comments on your campaign page and send ‘Thank You’ notes, personal texts and emails to contributors.
The full list of features is below.
Support a campaign:
- Discover recommended campaigns
- Explore and follow campaign categories
- Claim campaign perks – everything from cool new devices to walk-on movie roles, custom art and more
- Share your favorite campaigns with friends
Run your own campaign:
- Get notified each time you receive a contribution
- Manage comments
- Post campaign updates, including photos, on the go
- View campaign contributors and send them thank you notes
- Send custom messages to contacts and Facebook friends
- Promote your campaign on social networks
The most recent update has fixed bugs and performance issues, added localizations for Spanish, German and French and more.
The iPhone/iPod touch-only 12.2MB download requires iOS 7.0 or later.