Episode 60: Could Apple be opening up iOS even more than we initially thought? Sebastien Page and Cody Lee discuss the recent revelations concerning the potential iOS 8 Control Center customization and iOS UI themes. The guys also talk about the tweaks they have installed.
Please help us out by taking a few minutes to complete this survey and enter to win a $100 Amazon gift card. The survey takes less than 5 minutes to fill out and will help us greatly. Of course, we will not share your email address with anyone, and we will not email you unless you win.
Access the latest episode of Let’s Talk Jailbreak:
- How to subscribe to Let’s Talk Jailbreak
- Subscribe via RSS feed
- Open in the iOS Podcasts app
- Open in Instacast on iOS
- Open in Pocket Casts
- Direct Download
Links for this episode:
- iOS 8 internal settings reveal Control Center and Lock screen customization options
- Apple could be laying the groundwork for custom UI themes in iOS 8
- i0n1c SSHes into iPod 5 running iOS 8
Want more? Follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco, Send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkJailbreak if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. See you next week!