Adobe updated their popular Photoshop Express app last night, bringing the iOS photo editor to version 3.3. The update features a number of improvements, including an all-new design for iOS 7, pet-eye (also known as green-eye) correction, and more.
The new release also brings about new sharing options—users can now show off their retouched photos to friends via either SMS or Instagram—as well as auto-save. Forget to save a photo before exiting the app? Don’t worry, it’ll be there when you return…
Here’s your 3.3 change log:
What’s New In This Version:
• A brand new editing experience with a new look for iOS7
• Share via Instagram or SMS
• Pet-eye (a.k.a. green-eye) correction
• Save your work without saving now that the app resumes where you left off
• Navigation improvements throughout the app, including Tool Tips and updates to the Photo Picker
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
For those unfamiliar with Photoshop Express, it’s essentially a watered-down touch version of Adobe’s hit desktop editor. It allows you to do the basics like crop, straight, and rotate your photos, as well as adjust various color, exposure and contrast settings.
The app is free to check out, but extra filter and effect packs are going to cost you between $1 and $5 via in-app purchases, depending on which pack you go with. At any rate, you can find Photoshop Express in the App Store, for iPhone and iPad, for free.