Good news for eBay users this afternoon, the e-commerce giant has posted a significant update for its iOS client, bringing the app to version 3.3. The update brings about a number of new features and improvements, including a redesigned Home page, Passbook support and more.
The revamped Home page includes Watched items, Feed and eBay Deals—everything you’d want to see upon first launching the app. Other areas have been refreshed as well, with larger photos and new product reviews for items in the eBay Catalog. Full change log after the break…
Change log for version 3.3:
What’s New in Version 3.3.0
• Updated Home page includes Watched items, Feed and eBay Deals!
• Larger photos on search and item pages
• Product reviews now included for many items in the eBay catalog
• You can now attach photos to messages
• Selling support added for Austria and Netherlands
• Save your in-store pick up order details to iPhone’s Passbook
• Brazilian Portuguese language support
• Speed improvements and Bug fixes
We’re always listening so please continue to send us suggestions and comments on getsatisfaction.com/ebaymobile or send us a tweet @askebay
Folks who use eBay’s in-store pickup service will appreciate the newly added Passbook support. Simply purchase an item on the website from a participating retailer (like Best Buy), and you can go to the nearest location and pick up your item by letting them scan your Passbook barcode.
Anyway, if you’re interested, you can find the latest version of the eBay app in the App Store, for both the iPhone and iPad, for free.