WordPress has posted an update for its iOS client today, bringing the app to version 3.9. The update should please users of the blogging service, as it brings about a number of improvements including a new, simpler user interface and exclusive iOS 7 support.
The new UI can be seen all around the app, from the enhanced login screen and notifications, to the streamlined tab menu. The editing for posts and pages has also been redesigned, and you’ll notice comments, alerts and Reader have all received some TLC…
Here’s the full change log for version 3.9:
What’s New in Version 3.9
• Exclusive iOS 7 support
• Improved login screen and error message notification
• Simplified tab-based user interface
• Enhanced Reader, Comments, and Notifications
• More seamless inline commenting experience
• Redesigned posts/pages editing and viewing experience
• Support added for deep linking from Twitter
• Various bug fixes
Overall, the update is a solid one, and the WordPress app continues to get better and better. I look at it now and can’t believe what it used to look like just a year or so ago. If you have a WordPress site, I’d recommend checking it out. It’s available in the App Store for free.