Continuing on with our Black Friday coverage this week, popular online retailer MacMall has kicked off its big holiday sales event today. The deals, which will be good through midnight on November 29, include significant discounts on Macs, iPads and more.
Among the discounted products is the all-new iPad Air. MacMall is offering various deals on Apple’s latest tablet, starting at $41 off for the 16GB Wi-Fi model all the way up to $70 off the 128GB. And it’s taking $102 off all MacBook Airs and 13″ MacBook Pros…
Here are some of MacMall’s better Black Friday offerings. Also note that the retailer sells older-model Mac computers and iOS devices as well, and tends to discount those more heavily than its newer products. Just click the link to jump right to the product page.
- Up to $70 savings on all iPad Air models
- $41 savings iPad Air 16GB Wi-Fi: $458
- $41 savings iPad Air 32GB Wi-Fi: $558
- $60 savings iPad Air 64GB Wi-Fi: $639
- $70 savings iPad Air 128GB Wi-Fi:$729
- Up to $100 savings on all MacBook Air models
- $102 savings 11.6″ MacBook Air 1.3GHz 128GB: $897
- $102 savings 13.3″ MacBook Air 1.3GHz 128GB: $997
- Up to $150 savings on all MacBook Pro with Retina display models
- $102 savings 13″ MacBook Pro with Retina display 2.4GHz 128GB: $1,197
- $150 savings 15″ MacBook Pro with Retina display 2.0GHz 256GB: $1,849
- Up to $100 savings on all iMac models
- $102 savings 21.5″ iMac 2.7GHz 1TB: $1,197
- $102 savings 27″ iMac 3.2GHz 1TB: $1,697
- More MacMall deals
Keep in mind that other outlets are hosting Black Friday sales as well, and could be offering better deals. Best Buy, for example, is taking $200 off the 13-inch MacBook Pro and $200 off its 21.4″ iMac. Check out our Black Friday Deals Roundup for more info.