If you’ve been looking for a wallet-case combo for a new iPhone 5s, or your current iPhone 5, you may want to check out OtterBox. The company just announced a new Commuter Series Wallet case.
The case will fit both the iPhone 5 and 5s, and combines OtterBox’s legendary toughness with the slimmer design of its Commuter series. And on the back, a space for your credit cards and money…
Here’s the promotional clip for the new case:
And here are some of its more notable features:
- Multi-layer case guards against damage to your device
- Slimline design hides contents, keeping them safe and secure
- Self-adhering screen protector guards against scratches and scrapes to the glass display
- Access drawer holds up to three cards and one bill
- Audible click closure gives you peace of mind knowing your items are securely enclosed
- Access Wallet drawer contents without turning case over
Finally, this clip shows how you install the case:
For some reason, OtterBox doesn’t mention the exact dimensions of the case, but it doesn’t look extraordinary slim. The good news, though, is that the Commuter line is well reviewed for its durability.
Sure there are other case-wallet combos on the market, like TwelveSouth’s BookBook, but this seems like a solid option. And the price is right, the Commuter Wallet is now available in 3 colors for $45.