Good news today for AnyAttach fans. The popular jailbreak tweak, which allows you to attach any file available on your iOS device to an outgoing e-mail, has been updated to support iOS 6.
For those unfamiliar with AnyAttach, here’s our review:
And here’s the full change log for today’s update:
- Added iOS 6.x support
- Photo picker: new option to show preview before selection
- Dropbox: new option to insert sharable links instead of downloading and attaching
- Photo picker improvements/bug fixes
- Fixed a couple of other issues
- New Dropbox API
- Added Danish localization
- Added Portuguese (Portuguese) vs. Portuguese (Brazilian) localization
- Added Romanian localization
I’ve been using Attachments+ for a while now, since AnyAttach wasn’t compatible with iOS 6. But now that it’s been updated, I may have to try it out again. I like that it has Dropbox integration.
For those of you who already own the tweak, you can grab the new iOS 6-friendly version for free. Otherwise, it’ll cost you $2.99. As always, you can find AnyAttach in Cydia, in the BigBoss repo.